1.1 Package Overview
JCCKit's classes are grouped into seven packages building four layers:
The package diagram shows their depedencies
The five central packages can be grouped into a package for the model
of a plot or a chart and four packages responsible for the view of a plot
or a chart. Inside this view group there is another model-view pair related
to an abstract and device-dependent representation of vector graphics
(model) and its device-dependent rendering (view).
- Convenient classes for immediate use.
- Classes for generating plots and charts based on data modelled
by classes of the package jcckit.data.
- Classes which render a plot (composed by elementary graphic objects of
jcckit.graphic) for a certain output device.
- Data classes for data in data coordinates.
- Classes which transforms from data coordinates into
- Classes representing a plot or a chart in device-independent
- Utility classes. Most of them are for realizing the